Personal data protection policy
The protection of your personal data is a priority for the Companies of the Group, which are responsible for the processing defined below.
Personal Data are protected by the provisions of European Regulation no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) which came into force on 25 May 2018 and of Law no.78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, known as the “Data Protection Act”.
Furthermore, as this Site is hosted in Luxembourg, we confirm that we are in compliance with the Luxembourg Law of 2 August 2002 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and, if applicable, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data or Data: Personal data is defined by the GDPR as any information relating to a natural person (Data Subject) who is directly or indirectly identified or identifiable.
Data Controller: The person who determines the means and purposes of the processing of Personal Data.
Data Processor: Person who processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller
Processing: Processing of Personal Data is defined as any operation or set of operations which may or may not be carried out by automated means and which are applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, viewing, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
2. The Data processed
During your browsing of the Site and your registrations, the categories of Personal Data processed are, by category of processing, the following:
- Contact forms: Form of address, surname, first name, e-mail address, phone number, company
- Application forms (job vacancies and/or unsolicited applications): name, first name, e-mail address, phone number and all information contained in the curriculum vitae sent
- Newsletter: Email address
- Cookies: During your browsing of the Site, we use the following cookies:
- Technical cookies or operating cookies;
- Performance cookies;
- Audience measurement cookies;
- Security cookies.
For more information, please see our Cookie Usage Policy.
3. Data subjects of Personal Data processing
The data subjects of the processing of Personal Data are:
- the Site Users;
4. The purposes of processing Personal Data
On the basis of your consent, the Company processes Personal Data about you for the following purposes:
- Managing access to and operating the Site;
- Commercial prospecting operations;
- Analytic processing for statistical purposes and measuring the number of visits to the Site;
- Managing and monitoring customer and applicant relations (recording and administering the contact form and the newsletter registration form);
- Respect of legal and regulatory obligations; and
- Defence of legal claims.
5. Duration of personal data retention
Your Personal Data is kept for the time necessary to fulfil its purpose, in addition to the applicable legal prescription and legal appeal periods, in particular:
- User data used for contact or commercial prospecting purposes are deleted within three years of the end of the business relationship;
- User data used for recruitment purposes are deleted within three years of receipt of the data;
- Cookies are kept for thirteen months. At the end of this period, your consent must be renewed.
6. Recipients of Personal Data
The persons who may receive your Personal Data are:
- The authorised personnel of the Company
- Any authority, administration, court or government department within the framework of the legal and regulatory provisions in force in the Country concerned.
7. Data subjects' rights
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have rights relating to the processing of your Personal Data and in particular the right to access, query, rectify, delete and oppose, the right to limit processing, the right to data portability, the right not to be the subject of an automated individual decision (including profiling).
No personal information of the User of the Site is published without the User's knowledge, or exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for any processing based on that consent.
8. Security of your Personal Data
The Company ensures the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data of natural persons by implementing physical, technical and organisational security. In particular, physical access to the processing is protected. Only authorised persons have access to the data. In this sense, access to the network and applications is controlled. Procedures for authenticating Users of digital media are also implemented. Data may be subject to special protection (anonymisation, encryption, etc.).
9. Update of the Personal Data Protection Policy
10. Exercising your rights
To exercise your rights or for any information relating to your Personal Data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address: email@example.com
In the event of a complaint, you may refer the matter to the appropriate supervisory authority for the protection of Personal Data:
- In Belgium: the Data Protection Authority (DPA)
- In Spain: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
- In France, the Commission Nationale de L’informatique et des Libertés (CNIL)
- In Italy: Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali