Cookie Usage Policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file saved on a terminal (e.g. smartphone or tablet) or on the hard disk of the Internet user's computer at the request of the server of the website visited. It contains information collected during navigation on the Website.
What do we use a cookie for?
- To compile statistics on visits
- To ensure the working of the site
- To improve our services
- To measure the audience
- To optimise your browsing on the Site
- To understand your interests
- To secure your connection.
What cookies are used?
We use several types of cookies for the purposes described above. These cookies are as follows:
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the operation of the Site
- Performance and audience measurement cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the Site and to analyse its use
- Security cookies: they enable Users to be authenticated.
How do you configure cookies?
You can consult, configure or oppose the recording of cookies at any time by clicking on the following link: Cookie management
You can also configure your browser to accept or reject the storage of cookies on your browser. Each browser has a different configuration for managing cookies. This is described in the help menu of your browser, which will tell you how to change your wishes:
- Microsoft Edge
We do not guarantee the proper functioning of certain parts of the Site if cookies are deactivated.
The User of the Site acknowledges that he/she has the necessary skills and means to access and use this Site. They also acknowledge that they have checked that the computer configuration used does not contain any virus and that it is in perfect working order.
Duration of Cookie retention
Cookies may be stored for a maximum of thirteen months. At the end of this period, your consent must be sought again to continue their use. If you do not give your consent again, the cookies are deleted.
For more information on cookie management, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com