The Asset Management department defines and manages the long-term strategy for increasing the value of assets. It supervises and optimizes value creation. It is organized as a true operations department, with a view to efficient operation and financial profitability.
- Developing the long-term valuation strategy
- Setting business plans and steering them to ensure day-to-day execution
- Setting marketing and rental targets
- Coordinating all teams contributing to the achievement of BPs optimising charges
- Piloting of value-added expertise
- Studying acquisition opportunities
- Deploying innovative concepts
- Representing the owner through strategic partnerships with other co-owners, local elected officials, etc.